Monday, September 19, 2011

Pirates Galore

Arrr! Matey! Today is September 19th - International Talk Like A Pirate Day! I thought I would honor this important date by showing an array of pirate costumes. Natuarally, the first one that came to mind was Alisa's superb Jack Sparrow costume:


Then I went on a treasure quest through DeviantArt and I brought back these beauties.

The Purples

Pirate Sheryl Nome by Yayacosplay

Pirate Lass by DaisyViktoria

Purple Pirate Coat by Gothictutu

Pirate Costume by Eqos

The Pinks

Pink Pirate by RobynGoodfellow

Hello Kitty Pirate by CountessLenore

The Golds

Pirate Costume by MirabellaTook

Pirateish by Navanna

Bronze and Gold Pirate by LadyLucrezia

Pirate Costume - With Hat by DragonLadyCels

A Pirate, I be by ElegantlyEccentric

And of course, I needed a little Steampunk in here:

Appreciation Pic of Leg piece by Skinz-N-Hydez

So lads and lasses, what kind of pirates are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment