Monday, February 22, 2010

Movie Monday: Oscar et la Dame en Rose

Another movie from the French Cousins: Oscar et la Dame en Rose (2009), which came out over seas last December, is finally coming to us, here in Québec.

Although the story is about a young boy who is dying of cancer (and I usually steer clear of such movies - I want to be entertained, not depressed - I can do the latter all by myself, thank you very much), Rose brings a certain fantasy aspect to the film as she and Oscar start to go through their games to this imaginary place full of wonders. I love the catch scene and the pink wrestler costume she wears.

Amir Ben Abdelmoumen as Oscar and Michèle Laroque as Rose, Oscar et la Dame en Rose (2009)

So who's up for making and wearing a pink suit? I just happen to have pink gabardine; maybe I could... Oh, you know what I'm going to say, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment