Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday "Sesame Street"!

By now you must have heard that Sesame Street is turning 40. Think about it: over 40 years, it has touch many, many generations of kids. I got to watch it when I was a toddler, and now, I'm watching it again with my daughter. This post is therefore dedicated to one of the best and longest running kid's educational show. And who better to illustrate today's theme than my friend Mageknightterra and her Elmo mascot suit:


Mageknightterra as Elmo, Urgence-Santé's Kids Christmas Party, 2008
(Photo property of L'Alliance Impériale)

Elmo loves Santa so much, he couldn't resist sitting on his throne.

Dancing Elmo (Mageknightterra), Urgence-Santé's Kids Christmas Party, 2008
(Photo property of L'Alliance Impériale)

Mageknightterra is known to the other Alliance Impériale members as "Dancing Queen"; an Elmo costume is not going to stop her moves!

As a kid, my favorite Sesame Street street character was Big Bird, but nowadays, it's Abby Cadabby: she's pink, wears turquoise and blue , and she casts spells. What's not to like!

Abby Cadabby

Guess which Sesame Street costume/mascot I'd like to make one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment