Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 in Pictures

Halloween is over and it is time for me to share with you what costumes were present at my small Samhain dinner.

First off, the cutest little Owl in the world, my daughter:

Baby's First Halloween

I still can't get over how adorable she looked in her costume. I know I'm biased, but still. As Marie-Ange-the-Celt would put it: "SQUEEE!"

"I see you"

I like that picture. You can really see what adding the eyes piece does for the whole look.

Sheriff Nancy-Raven

It was too cold for Nancy-Raven to wear her Green Fairy costume, so she put together this comfortable Far West look. Very cool.

Three Generations

Yes, I did finally choose my Dark Maiden Dress. After all, when can I really wear it other than Halloween? My Mom decided to give a twist to her usual Witch costume by being a Flower Witch. See her wand? It has already been transformed into a bouquet of flowers! She has been dressing up as a Witch for Halloween for as long as I can remember (and ask anyone who knows me, I remember everything - even bits an pieces from our trip to France and Italy during which I turned two!). I think she has had those skeleton earrings for about 20 years. (Gods, I suddenly feel old!)

And of course, there's my little owl with us.

Gwenyver the Witch with her Baby Owl

One last picture, a self portrait, of my daughter's first Halloween with her Gothic looking mommy. I think it's great that she will have these souvenirs. After all, I'm betting that by the time she is my age, I won't dress in goth clothes anymore (but who knows?).

So now Halloween is over and you know what that means: Christmas is coming and I can start talking about it! What, I've already seen adds on Tele about the Holidays.

OK, I'll try to restrain myself. For a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment